USING OUR SUPERPOWERS TO BRING YOU A POWERFUL LEARNING EXPERIENCE WITH SUPER FEATURES!
- Earn more PDUs for your dollar!
- All your sessions available for 60 days!
- Learn from anywhere!
- Wear your comfy clothes!
- Visit Expo anytime!
- Play games! Win prizes!
- Be safe from COVID-19
- Connect on our commUNITY wall!
- Save on travel costs!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Onsite Program
A Premier Professional Development Conference—Earn Professional Development Units
OTAC’s Annual Conference offers high quality continuing education at cost-effective prices. Conference registrants have the opportunity to select from more than 75 hours of sessions to apply towards continuing education requirements. You can earn all 24 biennial required PDUs for your California license renewal at this one Conference. You won’t find an easier, quicker, or more cost-effective way to earn PDUs required by CBOT (for direct delivery of occupational therapy services) and by NBCOT (for practice area of emphasis).
OTAC members receive a discount on the Conference registration fees. If you are not a member, join now at special Conference rates to earn the Conference discount.
OTAC members! This service is FREE.
Track your PDUs. Never lose a certificate or program brochure. Save space with this virtual filing cabinet.
Virtual Conference Access Information
- To download the official Socio apps for 2020 Virtual Annual Conference & Expo (for the Web app, or Mobile apps for iPhone or Android), visit this website:
- After the app is installed, sign in.
- Important: please use the same email address that OTAC has on file for you.
- Create your profile
- Under Looking for an event? tap Search for events
- Search for 2020 Virtual Annual Conference & Expo.
- Tap JOIN.
Questions About What to Expect with Our Virtual Conference?
Want to know what traditional Conference features you can count on?
Are you curious about new features and benefits?
Listen to the OTAC office Conference team experts for a brief presentation and Q&A.